RETURNS POLICY FOR PRODUCTS PURCHASED ONLINE
We want our customers to love every purchase they make from KIZEN. If you are not 100% happy when you receive your order simply return it in the condition you receive it and we will offer you a refund. See below for further details.
Follow the instructions below to ensure a smooth and happy transaction follows:
CONDITIONS FOR RETURNS
- Products must be returned within 10 days of purchase for domestic and international orders*.
- Original tags must remain attached.
- Item(s) must be in original condition, unworn, unsoiled and in original packaging
* No items which have make-up marks will be accepted for returns (this includes any tanning marks)
- Please note - regrettably we cannot offer exchanges , refunds or credit notes on SALE, DISCOUNTED PROMOTIONAL ITEMS OR ITEMS PURCHASED IN A BUY ONE GET ONE HALF PRICE OFFER. Bolster, mat bags and mat straps are final. Please choose carefully unless faulty. This applies to both Australian and International orders. (This does not affect your statutory rights to receive a refund for faulty items).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of what items you would like to return. We will then provide you with the details of where to send your returns to.
HOW TO RETURN - FOR AUSTRALIAN ORDERS
- Ensure all tags are intact and items are unworn as per the conditions above
- Send the item back to us by Registered Post with a tracking number. Please ensure you hold on to the tracking number to ensure a safe return. Expenses associated with postage shall not be refunded on any return items.
- Included the following items in your satchel:
· The items you wish to return/exchange
· The KIZEN invoice
Please let us know the reason for your return, there is a section on the invoice for this. This will not affect the refund or return in anyway. Your feedback simply helps us make a better product. The returns slip is at the bottom of your invoice.
Once your package is received by KIZEN and approved your refund will be processed immediately.
Refunds will be made to the credit card, Paypal account or Afterpay which was used to purchase your KIZEN items.
Refunds are given on full priced garments only and exclude any shipping charges incurred by the customer on the original order or the return. Shipping charges will be deducted from any refunds.
Please note KIZEN cannot be held liable for any items lost in transit, so keep the tracking number safe!
HOW TO RETURN - FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
Please note KIZEN does not offer free International returns unless faulty. If you wish to return an item for a refund, the shipping cost shall be deducted from your refund.
KIZEN cannot be held liable for any items lost in transit.
Please remember to indicate on the package that the items are intended “for exchange”. Without such notice, the package is at risk of attracting additional customs duties and taxes.
Refunds are given on full priced garments only and exclude any shipping charges incurrent by the customer on the original order or the return. Shipping charges will be deducted from any refunds.
If we are unable to deliver the item you ordered, the item is faulty/damaged or the item is not what you ordered, we will gladly refund you for the total amount of your order.
Refunds can only be credited back to the credit card, PayPal or Afterpay account that was used to make the original purchase. The refund will be processed as soon as the items have been received by KIZEN; however, please allow 3-4 days from the day you return the product for your account to be credited.
- We do not offer any refunds on sale items, except when the item is faulty. This applies to both Australian and International orders.
- Refunds are given on full priced garments only, this does not include any associated shipping charges from the original purchase or return.
- There are no returns on bolsters, yoga bags and mat straps. Please choose carefully.
If you have any queries regarding the returns and exchanges process, do not hesitate to contact KIZEN by email email@example.com